Monday, May 01, 2006

READ ABOUT ME





I don,t know were to start writing about mine self, any way i wish you will get to know more after reading this.

"With every day passing by, I try to better myself. I'm a perfectionist and with the success of each day, I wasn't sure about where my growth should be - as a performer, as a writer, as ,a vocalist. I always felt like I held something back on my presentations- on daily routines, I was playing a role. This time, I decided to shake my fears and allow my personality to come through. I've really lived my words and still living them: I'm in a healthy place right now. I'm 21-years old and I'm dealing with my responsibilities as a man and I'm not afraid to speak, to be realistic and talk about the issues men deal with [in relationships]." everyday of their lives, i love good thing i will love to work as a [CHILD RIGHT ACTIVESIT, FIGHT FOR THE DISABLED]I love, basketball i also write songs and poems.Computer, TV and radio are mine best best friends, i love making friend. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit-

Aristotle. I believe this quote from the greatest philosopher of all times reflects the exact reason why I joined TakingITGlobal and on line youth organization, We all strive for excellence, yet our world seems to be anything but close to it in our days. Almost every young person all around the world starts with a dream, a vision that this world can become better for the generations coming. Yet, from year to year and from decade to decade, despite our many technological achievements, it seems that we have been left behind spiritually. Though dreams may fade away, the flame that once inspired them is eternal, and that is exactly what I am hoping to achieve through my involvement with organization. Youth is the only everlasting hope for our world, it is a revealing power that can light up many fire's and make a difference. After all, the main question in the end is: what did you do for this world? How will history remember you that all i want to know Life to me is what you make of it,what you decide it to be.Its about making the best of every chance you have got, pulling yourself out of difficult situations, coping with hard times, making mistakes, admitting to them and learning from them, and finally moving on with life without looking back, because life will always go on without looking back at you.
Being able to please yourself first before any other person but not at the expense of other people's happiness. Being wise enough to know that a persons heart beat could stop beating in just a second, therefore not taking chances or wasting time in trying to live your life while it lasts, trying to please others,when the truth is you cant please everyone at the same time . I believe theres one life and one has got to live it to the fullest. The book of God says that the whole duty of man is to serve God. In every capacity I find myself, I use it to serve God and my fellow man, because I might not live till tomorrow. I am a vibrant young man who will not rest until I see the youth of our world have a change of attitude towards God and the world at large.

Finally and most importantly, doing unto others what you want them to do to you. To be remembered always for something and anything good and to be a success in life.With a career that keeps taking you to new heights of achievement and accomplishment, - (in own words) - "the master of the moment. I feel like I'm in the prime of my life, physically, emotionally, spiritually - and media wise. And, knowing there is still love for me in the marketplace, that gives me energy." There is love indeed for media-flammes in the world over and that's one confession l can make without a doubt.
Want to say thank you for all my friends and other organization that is working heard all part of the world and Arican to make our world a better place, to all the Nairaland users tunes up to you guys and you LYNDA thanks for being there for me.I will not stop with out say hello to all my family my Mommy and everybody i love you guys.
UCHE

No comments: